Monday, November 21, 2005

November 21

Good morning …

Well, we made it. I will write about the trip at length in the coming days – but suffice to say it was a good trip and we are safely home at Oma’s farmhouse in the Eifel … with cows and horses and green fields out the window. This morning we venture into Cologne to start the process of locating a new place to live. We are very excited.

A word to all of my blogger friends – thank you. Thank you for your greetings and advice and support. I sincerely appreciate it …

I am not going to stay too long this morning because I am online at Oma’s and paying a fortune in local dial-up costs …

More anon …
Richard

1 Comments:

Blogger Joa.diez said...

I love listen joni´s mitchell music (jaja, i cant speak english)

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home